|Home||Publications||CV||Links of interest|
- October 2017--Current PhD in Physics Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
- January 2014--August 2016 Maestría en Ciencias (Física) Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) Mexico City Masters degree in Physics
- August 2008--November 2013 Licenciatura en Física Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) Mexico City Bachelor degree in Physics
(Non-academic) Work experience
September 2016--September 2017 Gossler Cancún (now Crowe-Horwath)
Click in link above ⬆.
Scholarships & Honors
- July 2017 CONACYT Grant for Doctoral Studies abroad
- August 2016 Honorific Mention in Master Degree.
- 2014--2015 CONACYT Scholarship during Master program.
- Feb '21--Jun '21 Professor Assistant Autonomous University of BarcelonaScience Faculty, Bellatera QI Undergraduate course.
- Oct '20--Jun'21 Professor Assistant Autonomous University of Barcelona Science Faculty, Bellatera TCA course.
- Feb '20--Jun '20 Professor Assistant Autonomous University of Barcelona Science Faculty, Bellatera Quantum Information (QI) Undergraduate course.
- Oct '19--Jun'20 Professor Assistant Autonomous University of Barcelona Science Faculty, Bellatera TCA course.
- Oct '18--Jun'19 Professor Assistant Autonomous University of Barcelona Science Faculty, Bellatera Temas de Ciencia Actual (TCA) course.
- Aug '15--Dec '15 Professor Assistant National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Facultad de Ciencias, Mexico City Advanced Mathematics for Phycisists
Schools and Workshops
- Aug '21 ICMP XX International Congress on Mathematical Physics, Geneva Switzerland. Attended virtually. I presented a poster.
- Feb '21 QIP 24th Quantum Information Processing conference, Munich Virtual conference on Quantum Information Processing. I presented a poster.
- Jul '20 MCQST Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology Virtual conference on Quantum Science and Technology I presented a poster
- Nov '19 TADeF Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain Workshop by physics doctorands from UAB. I presented a talk.
- Jun '19 CEQIP Skalica, Slovakia 16th Central European Quantum Information Processing workshop. I presented a poster.
- Apr '19 Quantum Measurement: Fundamentals, Twists, and Applications ICTP Trieste, Italy Conference on Quantum measurement theory. I presented a poster.
- Feb '18 Quantum Simulation & Computation University of the Basque Country, Paraninfo, Science and Tech Faculty, Bilbao, Spain Workshop on current advances in Quantum simulation and computation. I presented a poster.
- Nov '15 Quantum Optics Workshop National Astronomy, Optics and Electronics Institute (INAOE), Tonanzintla, Puebla, Mexico Workshop on current advances in Classical and Quantum Optics. I made an oral presentation.
- Aug '15 IONS Student Conference Nuclear Sciences Institute (ICN-UNAM), Mexico City Conference organized by students of the OSA. I presented a poster.
- Aug '15 Paraty School of Quantum Information Paraty, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil School on general and new topics on Quantum Information and Computation. I presented a poster.
- Feb '15 SQuInT Workshop Berkeley, California, U.S.A. Workshop on current advances in Quantum Information and Computation I presented a poster
- Jan '15 Winter School: Applications of Quantum Mechanics Botanical Garden, University City (UNAM), Mexico City School on themes of Open Quantum Systems, Quantum Information, Continous Variables Schemes among others. I made an oral presentation.
- Aug '11 Summer School of Physics Physics Institute (UNAM) Mexico City and Cuernavaca An overview of the current work in several areas of physics.
- Jul '11 Summer School of Nuclear Physics Nuclear Sciences Institute (ICN-UNAM) Mexico City A wide panorama in fundamentals and applications in nuclear physics.
- Spanish Mother Toungue.
- English Working proficiency (fluid).
- Working knowledge
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Office (Windows, Excel, etc)
- Ramón Muñoz Tapia, UAB: Ramon.Munoz@uab.cat
- John Calsamiglia Costa, UAB: John.Calsamiglia@uab.cat
- Gael Sentís Herrera, UAB: Gael.Sentis@uab.cat
- Michalis Skotiniotis, UAB: Michail.Skoteiniotis@uab.cat
- Pablo Barberis Blostein, UNAM: email@example.com
- Carlos Pineda, UNAM: firstname.lastname@example.org